me when I got money: ha! broke ass bitch how the dollar menu taste? I wouldn’t know because it’s Big Macs only around here hoe!!!!
me when I’m broke: capitalism is inhumane and must be put to an end.
I hate being white. I will do anything. Tell me what to do. Where can I send money or volunteer?
With every donation to the Jun fund, studies show that your overall white-ness decreases approximately 2.4%.
Studies show that over time you’ll experience more daily racism, learn to properly season your foods, and you may even be able to age without looking like a rotten banana!
With your monthly donation of 5400 US dollars, you’ll progressively and gradually become less of a repulsive molding cracker and more of an actual human being. Call today!
NO CHILL. just the way i like it
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
isn’t it funny how widely appropriated chinese (and other east asian) aesthetics and culture are yet hardly anyone wants to recognise us like they just continue to take and take yet point at and laugh about us because we’re literally nothing but jokes in the west, but people still want what is ours, just not us. we get mocked for these things while others are praised for taking them! they will tattoo our languages onto their bodies and find it hilarious when we speak them. we are barely in the charts, on television, in the box office like where is our representation? some guy using an exaggerated fake accent who was only cast to serve as comic relief? orientalist collections and styling on the runway when we have so many talented designers who incorporate features of our traditional dresses already? people will happily take but they won’t give us anything at all lmao